A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Control Shift is a local-multiplayer game which pits players against one another in dramatic battles for control of territory.
Control Shift focuses on tactics, maneuvering and combat - creating a balance between strategy and agility. It features various couch co-op and versus game modes, for up to 4 players, split screen.
Gamepads such as the XBox Controller are recommended for play, but PC controls are also supported. Single-player modes exist for all you loners out there, though we do recommend that you get off your arse, make friends and play Control Shift!
If you enjoy the game, you will help us the most by sharing it with your friends. Leave us a comment if you are experiencing issues, would like to know more about our development plans or have suggestions!
- Single and local multiplayer for up to 4 players, split screen.
- 3 game modes:
- Control - the classic mode, in which players fight over territory.
- Capture the Flag - much like the classical CTF mode, popular in many games, but has the Control Shift flavour of territory-control to it.
- Invasion - A survival type mode, which can be played as co-op or versus.
- A variety of levels to choose from.
- Available on Windows, Linux and OS-X!
- Space whales.
- Additional game modes, tile types, pick-ups and interesting environment elements.
- More stories and levels!
- Better look, feel and sound!
See and vote for planned features here: Planned Features Board
- LAN and online multiplayer.
- In-game level and story editor.
- Character variation: Different skills, appearance customisation
|Published||Jun 23, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 23, 2016|
|Author||Control Shift Developers|
|Tags||Arcade, Controller, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, PvP, Space, Split Screen, Tactical, Top-Down, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files: